The 4 Part Conversion Flywheel
The Conversion Flywheel
There is a simple framework that transforms the effectiveness of your landing pages.
It’ll help improve your conversion rate by improving:
- How you communicate your value proposition
- How you communicate the process behind the value proposition
- How you bring it to life visually
It’s called the Four Cs.
1. Clarity - Communicate one idea and one idea only.
2. Context - Communicate exactly how you create the value you promise.
3. Creative - Bring your words to life by helping the customer visualize the value.
4. Call To Action - Remind them of the value on the backend of action.
Here’s a phenomenal example by HotJar:
Here’s how it nails the Four Cs:
1. It communicates exactly what the product does = Clarity
2. It communicates how the product does this through visual insights = Context
3. It shares a product video to show you how it works = Creative
4. It tells you to get started for free = Call To Action
And then they stamp it with layers of social proof.
I call this the recipe for a “conversion flywheel.”
Where every aspect of your landing page works cohesively to inch the customer closer to making a confident decision.
So, when you create your landing pages, answer these four questions:
1. What’s the one idea or benefit I want to communicate?
2. What context supports how this value or benefit is created?
3. What creative can bring these words to life?
4. How can I stamp the value on the backend of taking action? Then take this and cement it with social proof.